BCA Is Proud To Offer A Collaborative & Professional Work Environment
Bellevue Children’s Academy is a candidate school for the Primary Years Programme. We are pursuing authorization as an IB® World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy – a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that BCA believes is important for our students. BCA considers it our job to foster students to become global-minded citizens with a multicultural awareness of those around them and in the community.
BCA ensures small class sizes of 10 to 17 students, which allows teachers to focus on individual student needs, achievements, and social-skill development. Every classroom is fully equipped with state-of-the-art interactive technology used by both the teachers and students. BCA is proud to offer a supportive work environment created by veteran teachers, building directors, PYP coordinators, and grade level teams.
- Teacher-developed IB units of inquiry
- Social and emotional development taught through the IB Learner Profile attributes (Character traits)
- Singapore and Japanese based math and problem-solving curriculum
- Integration of both phonics-based and whole language-based reading programs
- LEGO® Education (STEM)
- Specialist class offerings during school hours include: Art, Computers, Drama, Library, Music, P.E., Spanish
To apply for a job, click the following link: