BCA Is Proud To Offer A Collaborative & Professional Work Environment
Bellevue Children’s Academy is a candidate school for the Primary Years Programme. We are pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy – a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that BCA believes is important for our students. BCA considers it our job to foster students to become global-minded citizens with a multicultural awareness of those around them and in the community.
BCA uses a team teaching approach to education, where classroom teachers specialize in either English and social studies or math and science. Small class sizes, 10-15 students, allow teachers to focus on individual student needs, achievements, and social-skill development. Every classroom is fully equipped with state-of-the-art interactive technology used by both the teachers and students. BCA is proud to offer a supportive work environment created by veteran teachers, building directors, PYP coordinators, and grade level teams.
- Japanese Math and problem-solving Curriculum
- Integration of both phonics-based and whole language-based reading programs
- Reading integrating Literacy Place and novel studies
- Grammar, Writing and Spelling studies
- Teacher-developed science units that include inquiry-based learning
- LEGO Education (STEM)
- Teacher-developed social studies units with the integration of StoryPath curriculum
- Character Education
For more information, click link below.