Strong academic foundation in a nurturing environment
In Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, our focus is on the facets of learning such as memory, quantitative skills, logical strategy, and concentration. With a focus on strong foundational academics, young learners will explore the world through a lens of problem-solving. Hands-on activities incorporated with traditional instruction will foster a love of learning in our young students. We look forward to working with you and your child!
- For 2023-2024 admissions availability, please contact email@example.com
- Student-Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- School Calendars: Click Here
- 4-5 years old (Must be 4 years old by Aug. 31, 2023)
- Must be able to use the restroom by themselves
- Core Classes: English, Math, Science and Social Studies Inquiry
- Specialist Classes will be incorporated into the daily schedule: Computer, Music, Art, Physical Education, Drama, and Library
- Pre-K Curriculum Maps 2023-2024
- Mon. – Fri. 9:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
|Pre-K Daily Schedule|
- Please visit BCA Tuition page
BCA Satellite 1 Building
14719 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007 > Map
BCA Satellite 2 Building
14673 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007 > Map
(Formerly Bellevue College North Campus next to our existing Satellite campus)
Pre-Prep at WPS Campus in Redmond
12310 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE, Redmond, WA 98052 > Map
Lunch and Snack
- School lunch is available for purchase. Please see the Lunch page for more details.
- Please bring snacks from home.
Pre-Kindergarten Program FAQ
Children need to be four years old by August 31, 2023 to apply for the 2023-2024 school year and must be able to use the restroom by themselves.
We have the same focus as BCA: building a strong academic foundation in a warm, nurturing environment.
School begins September 5th, 2023
BCA Pre-K families will be offered re-enrollment contracts in January. As long as you sign within the time period given, you are guaranteed a seat for Kindergarten.
A week after the application process is complete (all requirements are completed), we will post our decision on Ravenna and send it to your email via Ravenna.
The day will run on the same schedule as our Pre-K program (9 am – 3 pm). We will offer Aftercare as well. Please see the daily schedule above.
This building will be shared with Bellevue College. We will have separate entrances and floors. Bellevue College students will only be on the premises for evening classes. We should have the renovation complete by early summer. We will share more details of the plan at our open house.
Virtual Campus Tour
★ BCA Satellite in Bellevue (Pre-Kindergarten)
★ Pre-Prep at WPS Campus in Redmond (Pre-Kindergarten)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.