BCA Preschool Program will open in Fall 2022!
BCA Preschool is a new program rooted in the history and success of the early learning programs of Bellevue Children’s Academy. With a focus on strong foundational academics, young learners will explore the world through a lens of problem-solving. Hands-on activities incorporated with traditional instruction will foster a love of learning in our young students. We look forward to working with you and your child!
- 2023-2024 Admissions Open on September 1st! More info →
- For 2022-2023 admissions availability, please contact email@example.com
- Student-Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- First day of School: September 1st, 2022
- School Calendars: Click Here
- 3-4 years old (Must be 3 years old by Aug. 31, 2022)
- Must be able to use the restroom by themselves
- Core Classes: English, Math, Science and Social Studies Inquiry
- Specialist Classes will be incorporated into the daily schedule.
- Mon. – Fri. 9:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Morning care (from 7:30 a.m.) and aftercare (till 6:00 p.m.) are available. Visit Extended Care page for more details.
- We currently don’t offer after-school enrichment programs for preschool.
|Preschool Daily Schedule|
|9:00-9:45||Language/ Social Studies|
- Please visit BCA Tuition page
BCA Satellite 2 Building
14673 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007 > Map
(Formerly Bellevue College North Campus next to our existing Satellite campus)
Lunch and Snack
- School lunch is available for purchase. Please see the Lunch page for more details.
- Please bring snacks from home.
Preschool Program FAQ
Children need to be three years old by August 31, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year to apply and must be able to use the restroom by themselves.
We have the same focus as BCA: building a strong academic foundation in a warm, nurturing environment.
School begins September 1st
We will have a process of evaluation to join Pre-K, but our preschool students will have priority over outside students applying.
A week after the application process is complete (all requirements are completed), we will post our decision on Ravenna and send it to your email via Ravenna.
The day will run on the same schedule as our Pre-K program (9 am – 2:50 pm). We will offer Aftercare as well. Please see the daily schedule above.
This building will be shared with Bellevue College. We will have separate entrances and floors. Bellevue College students will only be on the premises for evening classes. We should have the renovation complete by early summer. We will share more details of the plan at our open house.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.