Join us for fun exploratory play that inspires a love of learning in a nurturing environment!
BCA Preschool is rooted in the history and success of the early learning programs of Bellevue Children’s Academy. BCA Preschool balances exploratory play with strong foundational academics where young learners will discover the world through a lens of problem-solving. Small class sizes and hands-on activities incorporated with inquiry-based instruction nurture a love of learning. We foster compassion and innovation to empower future global leaders.
2023-2024 Admissions for Preschool is open!
- Student-Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- First day of School: September 5th, 2023
- School Calendars: Click Here
- 3-4 years old (Must be 3 years old by Aug. 31, 2023)
- Must be able to use the restroom by themselves
- 2022-2023 Curriculum Map
- Core Classes: English, Math, Science and Social Studies Inquiry
- Specialist Classes will be incorporated into the daily schedule.
- Preschool Curriculum Maps 2023-2024
- Mon. – Fri. 9:00 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Morning care (from 7:30 a.m.) and aftercare (till 6:00 p.m.) are available. Visit Extended Care page for more details.
- We currently don’t offer after-school enrichment programs for preschool.
|Preschool Daily Schedule|
|9:00-9:45||Language/ Math Learning|
- Please visit BCA Tuition page
BCA Satellite 1 Building
14719 NE 29th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98007 > Map
Lunch and Snack
- School lunch is available for purchase. Please see the Lunch page for more details.
- Please bring snacks from home. Aftercare snack is included in cost.
Preschool Program FAQ
Children need to be three years old by August 31, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year to apply and must be able to use the restroom by themselves.
We have the same focus as BCA: building a strong academic foundation in a warm, nurturing environment.
School begins September 5th
We will have a process of evaluation to join Pre-K, but our preschool students will have priority over outside students applying.
After the Playgroup Interview, we will post our decision on Ravenna and send it to your email via Ravenna within two business days.
Our Satellite 1 building currently houses our Pre-K program but will be used for Preschool for 23-24. It has a bathroom in each classroom, beautiful indoor play areas, and three outdoor play spaces attached to the building.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact BCA/WPS Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a different Specialty class each day of the week. Specialty classes are included in the price of tuition. Your child will work with Specialist teachers in these areas: art, music, physical education, computer fundamentals, and library.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.