Applying to BCA®
Applications for the 2020-2021 Academic Year are being accepted on rolling basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our current availability.
Admissions for the 2021-2022 Academic Year will open on November 2nd!
Join us for a Virtual Open House!
- Click Here for OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE (Nov, 2020 – Jan, 2021)
- Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Kindergarten Bilingual Japanese Program
- 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th (Willows Preparatory School)
- Half-day program for 3-5 years old
- Coming soon!
- Application for Admission
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation from the current teacher (optional for grades Pre-K and K)
- Student Transcripts
- Virtual Student Interview
A green check mark will appear next to that particular step once you complete it on your Ravenna account. If there is no green check mark, that means the required documents have not been received. We look forward to working with you and your family as you embark on this new journey in your student’s educational career.
Stage 1 – Apply Online Through Ravenna
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process.
Step 1: Create an Account – You can create an account through Ravenna Solutions by clicking HERE. (Please create an account to attend an open house.)
Step 2: Select the Admission Year – At the top of the screen you should see a dropdown menu were you can select either the current academic year or the next.
Step 3: Attend a Virtual Open House – From your Dashboard select the green Apply to a School button. By filtering to “Seattle Area” you can select BCA & Willows Preparatory School and take a look at our Upcoming Events.
Attending a Virtual Open House is optional. However we encourage all prospective families to attend our virtual presentation through Microsoft Teams to learn more about what our school has to offer. Click here more information about the Open House.
Step 4: Apply to BCA – Also from the School Directory page you can select the green Apply button. At the top of your BCA Student Application page you can check on your application status by clicking the blue Show me what’s left button.
Stage 2 – Schedule a Virtual Student Interview
- Interviews will be held in February. More information will be coming soon.
Stage 3 – Decision Round
- All families who have completed the application process will receive a decision by email (Date to be determined). Any applications that are completed after this date will be considered based on availability.
If you have read this page in its entirety and you still have questions please contact us:
- Pre-K: Satellite Campus email@example.com
- Kindegarten/Bilingual Kindergarten/1st Grade: BCA 1 Campus firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd-5th Grade: BCA2 Campus email@example.com
- 6th-11th Grade: WPS Campus firstname.lastname@example.org
- [New!] 3-5 years old (half-day program): Pre-Prep dept. @ WPS Campus email@example.com