Applying to BCA®
Admissions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is now open!
Accepting Applications for Available Seats for in-person learning for the 2021-2022 school year
Accepting Applications for Wait Pool for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Pre-Kindergarten (Satellite)
- Pre-Prep Pre-Kindergarten (Willows Preparatory School)
- Kindergarten, 1st-4th (BCA 1 & BCA2)
- 5th-12th (Willows Preparatory School)
Join us for our Open House!
Please check the Open House page for our fall open house dates for the 2022-2023 school year.
Important Dates For BCA Admissions (Pre-K – 4th Grade)
- September 1st, 2021 — BCA/WPS Application Opens for the 2022-2023 school year
- February 1st – 14th — Sign up for an interview timeslot on Ravenna
- February 11th, 2022 — Priority Application Deadline
- February 17th, 2022 — Interview Day
- February 25th, 2022 — Decisions Announced
- After February 25th — Rolling Admissions (accepting applications based on space availability)
Please visit WPS website for the admissions information for grade 5th through 12th grade.
- Application for Admission
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation from the current teacher (optional for grades Pre-K and K)
- Student Transcripts (optional for grades Pre-K and K)
- Virtual Student Interview
A green check mark will appear next to that particular step once you complete it on your Ravenna account. If there is no green check mark, that means the required documents have not been received. We look forward to working with you and your family as you embark on this new journey in your student’s educational career.
Stage 1 – Apply Online Through Ravenna
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process.
Step 1: Create an Account – You can create an account through Ravenna Solutions by clicking HERE. (Please create an account to attend an open house.)
Step 2: Select the Admission Year – At the top of the screen you should see a dropdown menu were you can select either the current academic year or the next.
Step 3: Apply to BCA – Also from the School Directory page you can select the green Apply button. At the top of your BCA Student Application page you can check on your application status by clicking the blue Show me what’s left button.
Stage 2 – Schedule a Virtual Student Interview
- Priority Enrollment Interviews will be held on February 17th. Please sign up for an interview timeslot on Ravenna Events between February 1-February 14th. After February 17th, the Admissions Director will contact you to arrange an interview with your child.
Stage 3 – Decision Round
- All families who have applied by February 11th and completed the interview on February 17th will receive a decision sent to the email of the Ravenna User Account on February 25th by 4 pm.
If you have read this page in its entirety and you still have questions please contact us at email@example.com.