Applying to BCA®
2023-2024 Admissions Open on September 1st!
☆ BCA Preschool seats are available for fall 2022!
Recent Open House Recordings are available on the Admissions page.
- Recent Preschool & Pre-K Open House recording has been added there.
For information about K-4th grade admissions availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates For BCA Admissions (Preschool – 4th Grade)
- September 1st, 2022 — BCA/WPS Application Opens for the 2023-2024 school year
Please visit WPS website for the admissions information for grade 5th through 12th grade.
- Application for Admission
- Parent/Guardian Statement
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation from the current teacher (optional for Preschool, Pre-K and K)
- Student Transcripts (optional for Preschool, Pre-K and K)
- Virtual Student Interview
A green check mark will appear next to that particular step once you complete it on your Ravenna account. If there is no green check mark, that means the required documents have not been received. We look forward to working with you and your family as you embark on this new journey in your student’s educational career.
Stage 1 – Apply Online Through Ravenna
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process.
Step 1: Create an Account – You can create an account through Ravenna Solutions by clicking HERE. (Please create an account to attend an open house.)
Step 2: Select the Admission Year – At the top of the screen you should see a dropdown menu were you can select either the current academic year or the next.
Step 3: Apply to BCA – Also from the School Directory page you can select the green Apply button. At the top of your BCA Student Application page you can check on your application status by clicking the blue Show me what’s left button.
Stage 2 – Schedule a Virtual Student Interview
- Priority Enrollment Interviews will be held on February 17th. Please sign up for an interview timeslot on Ravenna Events between February 1-February 14th. After February 17th, the Admissions Director will contact you to arrange an interview with your child.
Stage 3 – Decision Round
- All families who have applied by February 11th and completed the interview on February 17th will receive a decision sent to the email of the Ravenna User Account on February 25th by 4 pm.
If you have read this page in its entirety and you still have questions please contact us at email@example.com.