Enrichment can be a great way for your child to learn a new skill or master a hidden talent! Courses are taught by both BCA teachers and vetted outside vendors . The course offerings for each session will be available to preview before registration begins. Classes are first come, first serve and there are no refunds after the last day of registration.
2022-2023 Enrichment Session Periods:
- How to Register: You will receive an email containing the class offerings and registration link prior to each registration session.
- Change Policy: No changes or refunds will occur after the last day of registration.
- Late Fee: A fee of $60 will be issued for late pickups.
- Make-up Week: A make-up week after the end of each session will be provided if a class is canceled due to inclement weather or teacher absence. You will be notified if your child’s class is canceled and if they should attend the make-up class. Make-up classes will not be provided for student absence. Drop-in Aftercare will also be an option for those who need it during that week.
- $400 per class per session + material fee
- Classes are held once per week
- 3:00-3:15 Snack (school provided)
- 3:15-4:15 Class Curriculum
- 4:15-4:30 Parent Pickup or Aftercare (available until 6:00)
If your child is picked up late a $60 late fee will be issued per late pick-up.
Enrichment class information
Examples of enrichment classes**
**Classes vary by grade.
- Athletics/Sports/Health (Soccer, Karate, Yoga, Rhythmic Gymnastics)
- Art (Drawing, Watercolor painting, Mixed art)
- Craft (Sewing, Fabric crafting)
- Dance/Ballet (Bollywood or Hip Hop, Jazz Dance, Ballet)
- Language (Chinese, French)
- Math (Number ninja)
- Read / Write (Reading & Character Analysis, Fun with Fairytales)
- Science (Aeronautics, Science Adventures)
- Technology (Game Development, Coding, Robotics, Game Development, Lego Coding, 3-D Printing, MicroBit, Animations, Storybook STEM)