- FALL SESSION: Sept 2-Nov 22
- WINTER SESSION: Nov 29- March 7
- *Register for Winter Session: Oct 25 – Nov 10
- SPRING SESSION: March 8-June 6
- Pre-registration will be required for participation in all Extended Care Programming.
- No changes can be made after November 15th (Winter Session).
- Refunds will be issued only if the activity is canceled by the school.
- Pricing and schedules are subject to change.
If your child is picked up late, a late fee of $50 could be applied.
Students can arrive as early as 7:30 at all BCA campuses and will participate in a quiet activity to start their day. A staff member will monitor your child until their teacher is ready for them to enter their classroom. Please eat breakfast at home beforehand.
As an extension of your child’s school day Aftercare provides a safe place for social exploration, active play, and study time. Caring and compassionate Aftercare Staff deliver fun and engaging programming for students. Pre-registration allows for consistent groups and advanced planning of activities. Students will stay at their home campus.
Time and Prices per Session
*New* Drop-in care
- To sign up, please call or email the front office by 12:00 the day care is needed to see if space is available.
- Space is limited and based on a safe staff to teacher ratio.
- If your front office lets you know that there is space that day for your child, they will join the other Aftercare students for their grade level and receive a school provided snack.
- Pick up by 6:00 pm
- Price: $50 per day
If your child is picked up late a $50 late fee will be issued per late pick-up.
Enrichment courses are scheduled from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm. Please visit our Enrichment page for more information.
★ Click here for the Extended Care and Enrichment information in a PDF file.