Extended Care 2022-2023
- How to Register: You will receive an email containing the class offerings and registration link prior to each registration session.
- Change Policy: No changes or refunds will occur after the last day of registration.
- Late Fee: A fee of $60 will be issued for late pickups.
- Make-up Week: A make-up week after the end of each session will be provided if a class is canceled due to inclement weather or teacher absence. You will be notified if your child’s class is canceled and if they should attend the make-up class. Make-up classes will not be provided for student absence. Drop-in Aftercare will also be an option for those who need it during that week.
- Preschool: Aftercare is currently the only option for preschool students. BCA Enrichment is for PK-4th.
- Drop-In Care: To utilize Drop-In care, please contact your front office to check for same-day availability.
★ Click here for the Extended Care and Enrichment information in a PDF file.
Students can arrive as early as 7:30 at all BCA campuses and will participate in a quiet activity to start their day. A staff member will monitor your child until their teacher is ready for them to enter their classroom. Please eat breakfast at home beforehand.
As an extension of your child’s school day, Aftercare provides a safe place for social exploration, active play, and study time. Caring and compassionate Aftercare Staff deliver fun and engaging programming for students. Pre-registration allows for consistent groups and advanced planning of activities. Drop-in care is also available for daily use. Students will stay at their home campus.
- No registration needed
- Drop-in Morning – $30 per day (Drop off as early at 7:30 a.m.)
- Drop-in Aftercare – $60 per day (Pick up by 6:00 p.m.)
Pricing per Session
If your child is picked up late a $60 late fee will be issued per late pick-up.
Enrichment courses are scheduled from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm. Please visit our Enrichment page for more information.