Morning and After-School Care
- Available for Pre-K–5th grade
- Morning care at 7:30 a.m.
- Aftercare until 6:00 p.m.
- Rate : $0.27/minute or $16.20/hour
- Late pick up fee after 6:00 p.m.: In addition to the per minute charges accruing, $30 flat fee is added for any pick up after 6:00 p.m.
- Monthly Maximum Cap – The monthly maximum will now be calculated as $520 based on 18 school days per month. Therefore, the monthly maximum cap will change each month as follows:
|2019-20 School Year|
|Month||School Days||Monthly Cap|
Aftercare teachers and staff plan activities to encourage group learning and individual development. The schedule is designed to keep minds and bodies active, but to provide rest as well. After a day inside the classroom, students are ready to learn in different ways. BCA Aftercare provides this opportunity in a more relaxed environment.
Yes. BCA will provide fresh snack to all afterschool care students.
Yes, any student in grades Pre-K through 5th can use BCA extended care. There is no need to register beforehand. If you bring your child to school early, sign in at the front office. After school, any child not picked up in the carline is sent directly to aftercare. When you pick up your child from school, remember to sign out at the office.
Let your child know! He/she can inform the teacher, or send a note in the morning. The teacher will help your child get to aftercare at the right time. Of course, you are also welcome to call our offices or send us an email.
Using the office iPad to sign in and out allows BCA to track our students for security. Each authorized adult to pick up your child (including the parents) should have a student ID # and bar-code keychain. The sign-in and sign-out procedure is also how we track your extended care costs.