Extended Day 2023-2024
BCA offers morning care, aftercare, and afterschool enrichment programs outside regular school hours.
- Fall: 9/6/2023 – 12/1/2023 (Registration closes on 8/25)
- Winter: 12/4/2023 – 3/8/2024
- Spring: 3/11/2024 – 6/12/2024
- How to Register: You will receive an email containing the class offerings and registration link prior to each registration session.
- Change Policy: No changes or refunds will occur after the last day of registration.
- Late Fee: A fee of $60 will be issued for late pickups.
- Morning Care: Preschool to 4th Grade at Satellite campuses (Pre-K at Pre-Prep campus does not have morning care)
- Aftercare: Preschool to 4th Grade
- Afterschool Enrichment Program: Pre-K to 4th Grade
- Preschool: Morning Care/Aftercare are currently the only options for preschool students. BCA Enrichment is for PK-4th grades. For this reason, preschool is the only grade that will register on a yearly basis.
Students can arrive as early as 7:30 am all BCA campuses and will participate in a quiet activity to start their day. A staff member will monitor your child until their teacher is ready for them to enter their classroom. Please eat breakfast at home beforehand.
As an extension of your child’s school day, Aftercare provides a safe place for social exploration, active play, and study time. Caring and compassionate Aftercare Staff deliver fun and engaging programming for students. Pre-registration allows for consistent groups and advanced planning of activities.
Aftercare Sample Schedule:
BCA1/BCA2 Aftercare Sample Schedule:
- 3:00 pm-3:30 pm Snack (school provided)
- 3:30 pm-4:00 pm Recess – Active Play
- 4:00 pm-4:30 pm Homework or Academic Packet
- 4:30 pm-5:00 pm Recess or Gym
- 5:00 pm-6:00 pm Free Play, Clean up, and Parent
Satellite and Pre-Prep Aftercare Sample Schedule:
- 2:50 pm-3:10 pm Snack (school provided)
- 3:10 pm-3:50 pm Recess – Active Play
- 3:50 pm-4:00 pm Restroom/Water Break
- 4:00 pm-4:30 pm Story Time/Songs./Free Play
- 4:30 pm-6:00 pm Free Play/Computer Lab/Crafts/Recess
Aftercare Sample Activities:
- Snack (school provided)
- Recess & Active Play (sometimes multiple times, depending on weather)
- Activity of the Day (Art, Group Game, Story Time, Homework or Writing Activity, Computer Time)
- Free Play (students practice sharing, playing with others, exercise imagination, and autonomy)
- No registration is needed. Contact your front office to check for same-day availability.
- Drop-in Morning – $30 per day (Drop off as early as 7:30 a.m.)
- Drop-in Aftercare – $60 per day (Pick up by 6:00 p.m.)
Pricing per Session
Enrichment can be a great way for your child to learn a new skill or master a hidden talent! Courses are taught by both BCA teachers and vetted outside vendors. The course offerings for each session will be available to preview before registration begins. Classes are first come, first serve and there are no refunds after the last day of registration.
Enrichment courses are scheduled from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm.
- $400-$460 per class per session + material fee
- Classes are held once per week for about 13 weeks/1 session (session dates above).
- 3:00 pm-3:15 pm Snack (school provided)
- 3:15 pm-4:15 pm Class Curriculum
- 4:15 pm-4:30 pm Parent Pickup or Aftercare (available until 6:00)
If your child is picked up late a $60 late fee will be issued per late pick-up.
Examples of enrichment classes*:
*Classes vary by grade.
- Athletics/Sports/Health (Soccer, Karate, Yoga, Rhythmic Gymnastics)
- Art (Drawing, Watercolor painting, Mixed art)
- Craft (Sewing, Fabric crafting)
- Dance/Ballet (Bollywood or Hip Hop, Jazz Dance, Ballet)
- Language (Chinese, French)
- Math (Number ninja)
- Read / Write (Reading & Character Analysis, Fun with Fairytales)
- Science (Aeronautics, Science Adventures)
- Technology (Game Development, Coding, Robotics, Game Development, Lego Coding, 3-D Printing, MicroBit, Animations, Storybook STEM)