BCA Shuttle Service
We offer convenient transportation between Bellevue Children’s Academy BCA2 and Willows Preparatory School for the 2023-2024 academic year. This service is available for Kindergarten through 12th grade students. Spaces are limited and registration is required.
- Bellevue Children’s Academy—BCA2
- 14640 NE 24th Street., Bellevue, WA 98007
- Willows Preparatory School—WPS
- 12280 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Redmond, WA 98052
BCA Student Shuttle Timings*
*For BCA K-4th Grade students only
- AM1 (WPS to BCA2)
- Departs @ 8:00 am / Arrives @ 8:20 am
- AM2 (WPS to BCA2)
- Departs @ 8:25 am / Arrives @ 8:45 am
- PM1 (WPS to BCA2)
- Departs @ 3:00 pm / Arrives @ 3:20 pm
- PM2 (WPS to BCA2)
- Departs @ 4:30 pm / Arrives @ 4:50 pm
Pricing per Extended Day Session
Registration is based on Extended Day session dates. Each ride is roughly $10 for pre-registration. Drop-in rides are $11.
- Fall: 9/6/2023 – 12/1/2023 (Registration closes on 8/25)
- Winter: 12/4/2023 – 3/8/2024
- Spring: 3/11/2024 – 6/12/2024
How to Register
- Shuttle registration will occur on Homeroom.com. A link will be sent from the school office before each registration period.
Other Important Information
- Cancelation Policy: No changes or refunds will occur after the last day of registration.
- Morning Care: Morning care registration will not be required for students who take the morning shuttle.
- Aftercare/Enrichment: Students who are registered for the Afternoon 2 shuttle, will be required to be registered for either Enrichment or Aftercare Lite Early.
- Shuttle Safety: Children under 4’9” tall or 13 years old will be required to sit in a school-provided booster seat. Seatbelts are also required for all students and staff on the shuttle.
- Missed Shuttles: Refunds will not be issued for missed shuttles. If your child arrives after the shuttle has already departed, it will be the parent or guardian’s responsibility to transport the child to their designated campus that day. Students are welcome to use a later shuttle if available.