Uniforms at BCA
Uniforms are an important part of the culture at BCA!
- School uniforms are required Monday-Thursday!
- BCA logoed polo, jumper, dress, or sweater
- Navy or khaki pants, shorts, or skort (recommended purchase from Lands’ End for color/style match)
- Black or white tights or socks (from any retailer)
- Black Shoes (from any retailer)
- Red Outerwear (from any retailer, no logo required)
- Fridays are always free dress days.
- Please purchase mix-and-match uniform pieces at Lands’ End online store. (school code 900121807)
- Optional PE Uniform can be purchased from Lands’ End and worn with black sneakers on your child’s PE day.
- How many uniform pieces should I purchase?
- Since students are required to wear uniforms Mondays through Thursdays, we recommend having at least four full outfits for your child. You may purchase more if you wish.
- IMPORTANT – Please label all of your child’s jackets and sweaters with their name in permanent marker.
- Hats are permitted outside only unless your child has a religious or medical reason to wear a hat inside.
BCA Uniforms Preschool – 4th Grade: