Enhancing And Enriching The Learning Environment For All!
BCA PA Mission
The mission of the Bellevue Children’s Academy Parent Association (BCA PA) is to enhance our children’s education by planning and implementing programs that enrich the educational, cultural, and social experience of all students, in support of BCA’s core curriculum. The BCA PA is a volunteer organization whose membership consists of all parents of currently enrolled BCA students.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO VISIT PA WEBSITE
The BCA PA leadership team consists of the Board of Directors and Building Representatives. All parents are expected to volunteer on a committee and to support our fundraising efforts. Volunteering with the BCA PA provides a wonderful opportunity to get to know other parents and gain greater insight into your child’s daily school life. We welcome your talents and ideas to continually improve our contributions to the school community.
How to reach the BCA PA: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PA Sponsored Events
- Annual Auction Gala
- Oregon Shadow Puppet Theater
- Seasonal Classroom Celebrations
- End of the Year Carnival
- Northwest Harvest Food Drive
- Kaleidoscope School-wide Art Contest
- Celebration of the Arts
- Hopelink End Summer Hunger Coin Drive
- Pacific Science Center Science on Wheels
- Kids Quest Museum Field Trip to Go
- Woodland Park Zoo Up Close Program
- Seattle Symphony Link Up
- Parent Workshops and Seminars