At Bellevue Children’s Academy, learning extends beyond the school day. Enrichment can be a great way for your child to learn a new skill or master a hidden talent! Courses are taught by both BCA teachers and vetted outside vendors who are held to the highest of standards. The course catalog for each session will be available to preview before the registration period begins. Classes are first come, first serve and there are no refunds after the first day of classes.
2021-2022 Enrichment Session Periods:
- FALL SESSION: Sept 2-Nov 22
- *Register for Fall Session: Aug 9 – Aug 23
- WINTER SESSION: Nov 29- March 7
- SPRING SESSION: March 8-June 6
Cost per session:
- $330 per class per session
- 3:00-3:15 Snack (please pack from home)
- 3:15-4:15 Class Curriculum
- 4:15-4:25 Parent Pickup Carline or Aftercare (available until 6:00)
Pick up Procedure
Each BCA campus will participate in 3 daily afternoon carlines. You will display your child’s name in your car window and a staff member will safely walk them out to you.
- At the end of the School Day
PK 2:50-3:10, BCA1/BCA2 3:00-3:25
- At the end of Enrichment or Aftercare Lite
- At the end of Aftercare Plus
If you need to pick up your child in-between these times, please visit the front office with your carline placard or photo ID.
Enrichment class information