2017 BCA Summer School
BCA welcomes students entering Pre-K through 5th grade to join our Summer School! Summer School at Bellevue Children’s Academy is a great way to reinforce your child’s learning and to prepare him or her for the new school year. Our program includes thought-provoking English and math curriculum along with exciting activities that promote creativity, independent thinking, self-confidence, and the quest for personal excellence. All students have morning recess, morning snack time, lunch time, and afternoon recess.
- Daily focus on core English and math skills
- Hands-on and project-based science and social studies units based on the theme of the week
- Warm and nurturing environment facilitated by dedicated BCA staff and teachers
- Open to all students!
- Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade (Must be at least 4 years old by Aug. 31st, 2017)
- Registration is weekly
- Fee: $400/session (Early discounts available – see Summer School Fee section below.)
- Small Class Sizes of 10-14 students
- Engaging lessons taught by BCA/WPS teachers
- Class-time is 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. with extended care available
- Lunches are available for pre-order, $7 each
- Payment deducted automatically (Please complete ACH form if not currently on file)
- Willows Preparatory School (WPS) offers great Summer Camps for 6-8th grade! Please visit www.willowsprep.com for information.
Theme of the Week
- (Session 1: 6/12 – 6/16 Camps for 6th – 8th grade only @ WPS)
- Session 2: 6/19 – 6/23 All Sports Camp (No English/Math) 3rd – 8th (@ WPS)
- Session 3: 6/26 – 6/30 I am an Artist Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 4: 7/10 – 7/14 I am an Entrepreneur Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 5: 7/17 – 7/21 I am an Engineer Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 6: 7/24 – 7/28 I am an Athlete Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 7: 7/31 – 8/4 I am a Hollywood Star Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 8: 8/7 – 8/11 I am a Scientist Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
- Session 9: 8/14 – 8/18 I am a Doctor Pre-K – 5th (@ BCA 2)
Please note there is no session the week of July 3 – July 7
Summer School Details
Summer School Fees
- Summer School Fee: $400/session
- Early-bird Discount: $370/session until May 15
- BCA Student Special: $350/session until April 14
- Registration Fee: $50, waived for BCA students
All Summer School fees are non-refundable. All payments including Summer School tuition, lunch, and/or extended care fees will use an ACH system and will automatically be withdrawn from your designated account. A completed ACH form is due at the time of registration. Changes are based on space availability and will incur a $30 processing fee. (You can download an ACH form from our websites.)
Summer School Time
9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Extended Care Time and Cost BCA Extended Care is available from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a daily basis. Prior notice is not necessary. Extended Care is $12 per hour which is calculated by the minute. There is a cap of $150 per week. Please note that an additional late fee of $50 is applied each time each child is picked up after 6:00 p.m. The payment of Extended Care fees will be withdrawn from your designated bank account by ACH.
Sessions 1 & 2: WPS (Willows Preparatory School) 12280 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE, Redmond, WA 98052 Sessions 3 – 9: BCA 2 (Bellevue Children’s Academy 2 Campus) 14640 NE 24th St. Bellevue, WA 98007
Lunch can be provided from home or purchased from BCA/WPS. You can pre-order lunches for $7 each.
- Please register online.
- Complete an ACH form within 3 days for non BCA students or if you wish to change your bank information for withdrawals.
- Once your child’s registration has been received, the BCA/WPS office will contact you via e-mail to confirm placement within our Summer School.
Further information will be forthcoming. This information includes, but is not limited to; your ability to purchase lunches, extended care information, required medical/allergy forms, summer attire requirements, student supply lists, as well as other relevant summer school information. Please continue to check your e-mail for important summer programming information. Please note that BCA Summer School sessions may be cancelled if less than 5 students are registered per session. The BCA Summer School Team: email@example.com