2019 BCA Summer School Registration is Open!
BCA welcomes students entering Pre-K through 5th grade to join our Summer School! Summer School at Bellevue Children’s Academy® is a great way to reinforce your child’s learning and to prepare him or her for the new school year. Our program includes thought-provoking English and math curriculum along with exciting activities that promote creativity, independent thinking, self-confidence, and the quest for personal excellence. All students have morning recess, morning snack time, lunch time, and afternoon recess.
- Daily focus on core English and math skills
- Hands-on and project-based science and social studies units based on the theme of the week
- Warm and nurturing environment facilitated by dedicated BCA staff and teachers
- Bilingual (Japanese) sessions also offered (日本語サマースクール Website: http://bcasaturdayschool.com/page/summer)
- Open to all students!
- Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade (Must be at least 4 years old by Aug. 31st, 2019 and potty trained)
- Registration is weekly
- Fee: $440/session (Early discounts available – see Summer School Fee section below.)
- Small Class Sizes of 10-14 students
- Engaging lessons taught by BCA/WPS teachers
- Class-time is 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. with extended care available
- Lunches are available for pre-order, $7 each ($10.00 for prior day or same day orders)
- Payment deducted automatically (Please complete ACH form if not currently on file)
Theme of the Week (2019)
- Session 1: June 24 – June 28: Get Moving! “Fun and Fitness”
- Session 2: July 8 – July 12: Where in the world…? “Discover planet earth”
- Session 3: July 15 – July 19: Think outside the box “Inventors Workshop”
- Session 4: July 22 – July 26: Sensational Science “A series of science adventures”
- Session 5: July 29 – August 2: BCA Presents… “Exploration into the Arts”
- Session 6: August 5 – August 9: Tech Savvy “Technology in our daily lives”
- Session 7: August 12 – August 16: Mystery Solved “Develop your critical thinking”
Please note there is no session the week of July 1 – July 5
Summer School Details
2019 Summer School Fees
- Summer School Fee: $440/session
- Early-bird Discount: $400/session until April 15
- BCA Student Special: $370/session until April 15
- Registration Fee: $60, waived for BCA students
All Summer School fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payments including Summer School tuition, lunch, and/or extended care fees will use an ACH system and will automatically be withdrawn from your designated account. A completed ACH form is due at the time of registration. Changes are based on space availability and will incur a $30 processing fee.
Summer School Time
9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Extended Care Time and Cost
BCA Extended Care is available from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a daily basis. Prior notice is not necessary. Extended Care is $16 per hour which is calculated by the minute. There is a cap of $170 per week. Please note that an additional late fee is applied each time each child is picked up after 6:00 p.m. ($5 for 6:01 p.m. -6:05 p.m., $30 for 6:06 p.m.-6:30 p.m.) The payment of Extended Care fees will be withdrawn from your designated bank account by ACH.
BCA 2 (Bellevue Children’s Academy 2 Campus) 14640 NE 24th St. Bellevue, WA 98007
Lunch can be provided from home or purchased from BCA/WPS.
- $7.00 for the order placed by midnight 2 days prior
- $10.00 for prior day or same day orders (Note: Please call the school’s front office, no later than by 10:00 am, for same day ordering.)
Milk: $1.00 Healthy Choice Item: $2.00
- Register online – coming soon.
- Complete and submit an ACH form within 3 days for non BCA students or if you wish to change your bank information for withdrawals.
- Once your child’s registration has been received, the BCA/WPS office will contact you via e-mail to confirm placement within our Summer School.
Further information will be forthcoming. This information includes, but is not limited to; your ability to purchase lunches, extended care information, required medical/allergy forms, summer attire requirements, student supply lists, as well as other relevant summer school information. Please continue to check your e-mail for important summer programming information. Please note that BCA Summer School sessions may be cancelled if less than 5 students are registered per session. The BCA Summer School Team: email@example.com