2018 BCA STEM Summer School Register now!
BCA welcomes students entering Pre-K through 5th grade to join our Summer School! Summer School at Bellevue Children’s Academy is a great way to reinforce your child’s learning and to prepare him or her for the new school year. Our program includes thought-provoking English and math curriculum along with exciting activities that promote creativity, independent thinking, self-confidence, and the quest for personal excellence. All students have morning recess, morning snack time, lunch time, and afternoon recess.
- Daily focus on core English and math skills
- Hands-on and project-based science and social studies units based on the theme of the week
- Warm and nurturing environment facilitated by dedicated BCA staff and teachers
- Bilingual (Japanese) sessions also offered (日本語サマースクール Website: http://bcasaturdayschool.com/page/summer / Click here for the flyer.)
- Open to all students!
- Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade (Must be at least 4 years old by Aug. 31st, 2018 and potty trianed)
- Registration is weekly
- Fee: $420/session (Early discounts available – see Summer School Fee section below.)
- Small Class Sizes of 10-14 students
- Engaging lessons taught by BCA/WPS teachers
- Class-time is 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. with extended care available
- Lunches are available for pre-order, $7 each ($10.00 for prior day or same day orders)
- Payment deducted automatically (Please complete ACH form if not currently on file)
Theme of the Week
- Session 1: 6/18 – 6/22 Amazing Anatomy
- Session 2: 6/25 – 6/29 Burst into Space
- Session 3: 7/9 – 7/13 Save the Planet
- Session 4: 7/16 – 7/20 Math in Action
- Session 5: 7/23 – 7/27 Nuts and Bolts: Engineering Workshop
- Session 6: 7/30 – 8/3 Mystery Solved
- Session 7: 8/6 – 8/10 Chemistry Wizards
- Session 8: 8/13 – 8/17 Back to the Future
Please note there is no session the week of July 2 – July 6
Summer School Details
Summer School Fees
- Summer School Fee: $420/session
- Early-bird Discount: $390/session until May 15
- BCA Student Special: $370/session until April 15
- Registration Fee: $50, waived for BCA students
All Summer School fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payments including Summer School tuition, lunch, and/or extended care fees will use an ACH system and will automatically be withdrawn from your designated account. A completed ACH form is due at the time of registration. Changes are based on space availability and will incur a $30 processing fee. (You can download an ACH form from our websites.)
Summer School Time
9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Extended Care Time and Cost
BCA Extended Care is available from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and from 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a daily basis. Prior notice is not necessary. Extended Care is $12 per hour which is calculated by the minute. There is a cap of $170 per week. Please note that an additional late fee of $50 is applied each time each child is picked up after 6:00 p.m. The payment of Extended Care fees will be withdrawn from your designated bank account by ACH.
BCA 2 (Bellevue Children’s Academy 2 Campus) 14640 NE 24th St. Bellevue, WA 98007
Lunch can be provided from home or purchased from BCA/WPS.
- $7.00 for the order placed by midnight 2 days prior
- $10.00 for prior day or same day orders (Note: Please call the school’s front office, no later than by 10:00 am, for same day ordering.)
Milk: $1.00 Healthy Choice Item: $2.00
- Register online.
- Complete and submit an ACH form within 3 days for non BCA students or if you wish to change your bank information for withdrawals.
- Once your child’s registration has been received, the BCA/WPS office will contact you via e-mail to confirm placement within our Summer School.
Further information will be forthcoming. This information includes, but is not limited to; your ability to purchase lunches, extended care information, required medical/allergy forms, summer attire requirements, student supply lists, as well as other relevant summer school information. Please continue to check your e-mail for important summer programming information. Please note that BCA Summer School sessions may be cancelled if less than 5 students are registered per session. The BCA Summer School Team: email@example.com